Ok. So I have written here before. I have talked about life and brownies. And I think its time to change that. I am starting on a diet plan.
I want to drop my body weight to 148lbs. That will the lightest I have been since I started regularly weighing myself the previous summer (2012). Right now I am 160lbs even. With a pair of sweats on. I only kept the sweats on because Im scared to know my real weight. DOnt tell me, I know its close. Too close for comfort. I am uncomfortable at the weight I am now. I do not like my body, the way it functions, or the way I eat.
According to WebMD, http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner/create-your-personal-plan I need to be eating about 2000 calories a day WITH excessive exercise. The exercise is what I am good at, I love every part of sweating and the muscle burn and such. Its the eating that I have a problem with.
The calorie intake is important. I need to be drinking 64oz of water. That seems like a lot of water but it is important that I LFUSH out all the crap that I have let get into my body. Its like a cleanse where I get to eat. Those calories though, need to be good calories. I am going very strictly gluten free and essentially carbohydrate free. That means no processed grains whatsoever. Except quinoa. I think that it is important to have a little bit of filler food so that I am not broke. I will live off of meat, vegetables, fruit, eggs and milk. I will allow myself legumes like lentils and beans. Unsalted almonds and almond meal are also acceptable.
The liquids I take in are important, as stated before, for the cleansing of the toxins in my body. I also find high stock value in green tea and nonfat milk. The green tea has a small amount of caffiene that properly gets my body ready for the day. Nonfat milk has valuable protiens and sugars that I feel work well in my body.
The hardest part is going to be sticking to this diet plan on a daily basis. So I will allow myself a cheat day. Not the entire day of cheat meals just one or two snack that I would not be normally allowed. I would prefer not to be sugar heavy carbohydrates, but more like a lsice of extremely grainy wheat toast or brown rice.
Well without further ado, let me shove this last bite of brownie into my face and start drinking water. The time is upon us that I must stop being FAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment