"Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There
are games to be won."




Monday, January 21, 2013

WIllpower or lack thereof

I have a major issue.  I straight up eat too much.  I work out so hard every single day and I am not getting any thinner and I know its because I eat too much.  I cant help it.  Its like a disease.  I see a butterfinger mini bar on the counter that is "up for grabs" and I eat it.  I dont even like butterfinger candies.  My roommate bakes cookies and leaves them on the counter with a sticky note: "eat me", so I do.  I seriously cant help it.  It is so bad for my body and it is making me sick.  The gluten makes me have a stomach ache and the chocolate and butter and sugar and butterfinger cricpy crap are making me fat.  I am embarrassed by my lack of willpower.  I used to be able to resist a little bit better but in the past month or three my willpower has just dropped a ton.  A ton.  I just cant seem to help it.  I say Im going to change and I just don't.  I say "today is the day I stop eating crap" and I just don't stop eating crap.  Its not the little things either, like a little of that in my salad or some crunch on my soup.  Its straight up candy and cookies.  I need to make a change.

How?

No comments:

Post a Comment